- 6 months Contract
- Digital BA
We are looking for a Business Analyst who has experience working in a customer-facing digital team. You will work with a variety of stakeholders, and act as the voice of the customer on all digital initiatives and projects. You will need to be comfortable gathering, analysing and documenting requirements so that they can be understood and used by developers and testers. This is an exciting opportunity to design and deliver digital solutions that meet business and user goals by collaborating with user experience designers.
To be considered you must have:
- Prior Digital Business Analyst experience
- Excellent documentation skills
- The ability to work with a wide range of people within a complex organisation
- Workshop facilitation experience
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to present to teams and in meetings
- Experience working in a cross- functional team that includes developers, testers, and content designers
- Experience in the application of User journeys, stylesheets, Google Analytics tracking and information architecture
- Experience in performing functional testing of solutions when required
Please Note: To be considered for this role you need to be in New Zealand and have the legal right to work.
We'd love to hear from you! Follow the prompts to APPLY now or contact Emma Wadsley at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Beyond Recruitment - Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talents with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.