Our client is seeking an experienced Business Analyst for a 6 month contract role to start in mid January 2020.
This role will be based in Petone.
To be succe ssful for this role you will need to have the following:
- current security clearance
- experience in process improvement
- experience with the business processing model and the operating model
- change impact experience
Job duties involve:
Business Process improvement
- Managing process change. Leading process redesign workshops.
- Educating business users responsible for managing and operating business processes.
- Assessing business and workflow processes to find out how they can be improved or automated. This will involve using analytical software to document procedures and map processes.
Business Process Mapping
- Researching processes through interviews with key stakeholders and site observations to ascertain the resources needed for effective processes.
- Monitoring, measuring and providing feedback on process performance.
- Facilitating process workshops and liaising with users to elicit process requirements and determine the business goals that clients want to achieve and work towards.
If you have all of the above, please hit the apply button now or call Chantelle Nisbet on 04 494 7120 quoting job vacancy 102701