- 9 Months+ | SE Auckland
- JD Edwards World
- Roadmap | Current State Analysis | Design | RFI / RFP
In this contract engagement you will be working on delivering the roadmap for JDE in this large manufacturing business, including delivery and ongoing support requirements for Sales and Distribution modules. Ideally you will have prior experience working with the manufacturing sector though a solid background working with JD Edwards products would be the core requirement. The architectural component will primarily encompass the forward looking aspects such as the 5 year roadmap, however there will also be design work and assessment of current state as part of the activities. The contract would ideally start ASAP and initial term would be 9 months.
Indicative skills & experience utilised in the role:
- 7+ Years of experience in Business Analysis
- Strong skills in stakeholder engagement at all levels
- Comprehensive experience working with JDE products
- Exposure on sales and distribution or manufacturing modules would give a distinct advantage
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
We’d love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Tim Palmgren on 027 553 4469 for a confidential discussion. Ref 91348
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
NB: Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. To be considered for this role you will need to be legally entitled to take up a full-time work opportunity in New Zealand.