- Business Analyst / Project Manager
- 10 month Contract
- Mt Wellington
About the role
The Business Analyst/Project Manager will be working within a busy IT Department with a strong focus on delivering change across the service delivery portfolio. This includes working with Key Account Managers and Business Partners to identify opportunities to improve processes to ensure the continuous development and improvement of applications.
Skills and experience required:
- Business Analyst Project Manager
- Process mapping (as-is, to-be)
- Scoping out business requirement
- Facilitating project meeting
- High level design requirements
- Technical specifications, support and operational model planning and handover
- Accountable for the overall Project Management function from initiation through to high level design, build and development, change management, test management, risk management, defect management, cut over, go-live, post go- live and escalation management
- Must have strong communication skills
If you like the sound of this role, we'd love to hear from you. Please APPLY now, and feel free to call Clare Saunders on 09 374 0876 for more information.
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.