Business Administration Consultant |12 month Contract | November start | CBD
About the role:
You will be a Business Support Specialist who as able to assist with proposals, quotes, Statement of Works (SOWs) and be able to “polish” up presentations, proposals and CV’s. This role requires using a CRM and revenue forecasting tool. You will be able to develop relationships with key people across a complex business; Sales and Solutioning, Business Operations, Project Managers, and Technical teams.
Skills & Experience required:
- 5+ years administration experience
- Excellent skills in: word, excel and PowerPoint
- Amazing computer presentation skills
- Previous experience as an administration assistant / manager
- Used CRM systems previously
- An excellent communicator with great people skills
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Able to work in a large matrixed organisation with many stakeholders
- A 'can do' attitude
Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply.
We’d love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or call Clare Saunders on 09 374 0876.
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information