- Sales & Distribution experience
- ASAP start
- Competitive salary package
Business Development & Channel Management
An opportunity to join a well-established capital equipment company and be part of a global group.
This role is 100% distributor channel to market and well supported by a wider team in Australia.
The organisation is highly successful and they are keen to hire an individual to develop and run this channel based in Auckland for the New Zealand region. There are a wide variety of products and brands used in the construction, industrial and manufacturing sectors.
About the role:
As Channel Development Manager your role will be to develop and implement the right channel mix for the New Zealand market. Continuing to ensure rapid growth across the products and services, you will have solid experience in the capital equipment space in Sales or Distributor Management. You will achieve this by identifying opportunities for the portfolio of products and services. Looking at existing channels and assisting them to take advantage of opportunities. Identifying new opportunities via research and market segmentation. Using sales and development techniques out to new markets and completing joint calls with dealer representatives to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. There are a number of distributor channels and it is about working alongside these organisations to ensure they have the best data and information to leverage the product sales.
- You will be currently in a sales or channel distributor management position
- A solid understanding of capital equipment both technical and application
- Possibly a business or similar qualification
- Strong levels of written and verbal communication
- Several years proven sales experience
- KPI and budget focused
- Strong understanding of developing sales presentations, using reporting and CRM systems and market mapping skills
- Strong capability to work independently whilst using the wider resources
- Positive, upbeat personality that enjoys engaging across the business and into the distribution channel
In return you will be well supported by a wider team with marketing and sales collateral. There is a strong communication and sales team that develops material for the business.
The organisation focuses strongly on their vision and values which incorporates customer value at every level. Sustainability, innovation, and high levels of integrity are widely held.
This role has a ASAP start. If you are keen to understand more about this position, please register your interest by hitting the APPLY button and attaching your CV and cover letter to Carren Walker-Raos. To be considered for this opportunity, applicants must be NZ Citizens or hold a valid NZ Permanent Resident visa.
Job reference # 114215