Our client, a growing manufacturer and supplier within the building/construction sector are seeking a commercially astute individual who enjoys Business Development and has a successful track record within this area, combined with relevant Account Management experience.
There is significant focus on market research and identifying where the main markets sit, so a strategic direction is required. Preparing quotes and specification proposals accross Auckland along with compiling sales budgets and forecasts are all part of this role.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Proven experience with Business Development and Market Research
- Confident, articulate and with commercial acumen
- Experience managing existing accounts across channels within the building/construction sector
- Background within Electrical/Lighting advantageous
- Exposure to specification proposals accross residential and commercial projects preferred
- Open to a graduate with a business degree, combined with three years sales exposure
- Exposure in marketing helpful but not essential
- NZ Citizen or Resident only
- Down to earth nature
If you are passionate about business development and want to work for a tight knit team who value and encourage your thoughts and ideas then I would like to hear from you. There is genuine career advancement for the right individual through to Sales Management if this is a path you would like to follow. A competitive base + commission + full use of company car make up this package.
To register your interest please apply below and quote 91948