- Competitive Salary package
- Generous commission
- Newmarket location
A fantastic opportunity to join an entrepreneurial start-up, backed by one of New Zealand’s leading companies.
This independent organisation will create a new B2C market platform. Our client is looking for a Business Development Manager to develop long lasting relationships with New Zealand retailers, products and brands.
- Ability to identify, evaluate and negotiate partnerships.
- Understand a digital eCommerce environment where content, marketing and purchase is part of the technology platform
- Ability to manage and track opportunities
- Work with multiple stakeholders & the wider business across strategy and implementation
- Ability to analyse sales data and provide insights for target opportunities across retailers, products and brands.
- 5 years Plus in senior Business Development Management roles
- Strong negotiation ability
- Well networked across retail/products/ brands in a New Zealand Landscape.
- Able to interpret business needs and opportunities
- Excellent oral and written communication & presentation skills to C-Suite level
- The ability to devise a plan for the first 3 months
- Proven track record in opening doors around challenging environments and brands.
If you are personable, well organised and thrive in a self-starter environment this could be the opportunity & challenge you are looking for.
For a confidential chat please contact Carren Walker-Raos, Manager - Customer Experience, Sales, Marketing & Digital on 021 761636 at Beyond Recruitment or submit your application through the link below. Job Number: 94604