- Full time permanent position
- Industrial packaging industry
- Building and developing new and existing relationships
This is a great opportunity to join and contribute to a successful team through your effective business development skills.
You will be building and developing new and existing relationships with key clients and stakeholders and enabling results focussed outcomes. As well as business development you will be responsible for assisting with merchandising while the volume of this area is being increased.
Skills and experience:
- Experience in the industrial packaging area
- Experienced with FMCG
- The ability to utilise every opportunity to develop and strengthen working relationships
- Intermediate level or greater in MS Office suite
- Confident and effective presentation skills
- Experienced in providing one on one effective customer service to both internal and external clients
- An effective, open, professional and flexible communication style
- Experience negotiating with internal and external customers resulting in positive outcomes for all involved
- Target driven performer focused on positive results focused outcomes
You will have the ability to engage with existing clients and identifying new leads to assist in expanding and developing the business. With proven business development and experience in the industrial packing/FMCG industry you will possess strong commercial acumen.
You will have outstanding communication skills with the ability to build effective and long-lasting relationships with stakeholders. You will be proactive, resourceful and thrive on gaining results. Please note there is an element of travel to this role around the lower north island.
Working as part a highly engaged team with a dynamic leader you will have fantastic development opportunities and the chance to progress your career.
The salary for the role is $60-75k per annum depending on experience, there is also an incentive scheme along with a company car.
If this sounds like you then please APPLY NOW with your up to date CV and a cover letter detailing your role relevant experience. For further information call Bernice Anamani on 04 473 2114 quoting reference 96836
Please note all applications will be acknowledged electronically.