- Financial Solutions or the Construction, Industrial & Transport sector
- Competitive package
- Remote office
Join a global organisation reporting into the ANZ region and ANZ Sales Manager. A fantastic opportunity to take on a new role. This business is growing in New Zealand and specialises in asset based financial services for companies in the equipment manufacturing, transport and construction areas.
As Business Development Manager you will be responsible for the management of new and existing partners providing finance solutions to end-user clients. You will be building and executing action plans to penetrate opportunities across New Zealand. Offerings include vendor finance, commercial finance, leasing and other offerings.
Key Actions for this role include:
- Develop and execute programme management strategies to achieve/exceed sales budgets
- Develop joint selling to end users with network dealers to help drive new equipment sales and convert finance opportunities.
- Understand and oversee end to end transaction process, hands on involvement with pricing, credit submissions and other settlement requirements
- Continually monitoring SLA’s
- Market knowledge and competitor activity
Key Essentials for this role will include:
- Proven understanding of the sales process across equipment finance products
- Sales success in this sector across asset financial solutions. Selling vendor finance and commercial financial solutions
- Ability to build and leverage networks
- Strong ability to interpret financial statements and apply credit options
- Tertiary qualified in Finance/Marketing or similar
- Minimum 5+ years in a similar sales role
- Strong written and verbal presentation capability
If you are currently selling in the Financial Services sector across asset/leasing/vendor options and working in the commercial sector (machinery, transportation or similar) this could be the next exciting opportunity for you. You are someone with a positive, proactive and upbeat personality style and keen to leverage your commercial network.
Excellent package including car/car allowance and remote working options.
For more information please contact Carren Walker-Raos, Manager - Customer Experience, Sales, Marketing & Digital on 021 761636 at Beyond Recruitment or submit your application through the link below. Job Number: 100757