- Do you stand out from the crowd?
- What's your point of difference?
- Varied channels to focus on - bring your energy and drive!
- Take that next step up to Business Development
Our client, a leading Manufacturer within the construction space are looking for a Business Development Manager who backs themselves to join their stable team. You may currently be an Account Manager looking for that next step up or just time for a change...
Your role will be to identify and develop new business opportunities with Architects, Specifiers, Designers, Builders, Consumers and Joiners. A smaller part of the job is working to gain specification onto a range of projects. At the end of the day building relationships is your key strength.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Will stand out from the crowd and have a point of difference - (you're allowed to be quirky)
- Show and articulate specific sales achievements within CV or cover letter
- Be a confident self starter with a strong tenacious drive
- A friendly, genuine and engaging personality
- Immaculately presented and a strong communicator
- Be able to communicate well to people up and down the ladder
- A building/construction background helpful but not essential - (this is rare)
A base up to $80,000 + bonuses + full use of car make up this package. The Manager you report to is an intelligent individual who likes to help develop people that have the 'drive' to do so. His team enjoy working here and really like his nature - work is always interesting!
To register your interest please apply below (think outside the box) and quote 95367