Technical Sales Specialist
- Move from Technician to Sales or already in Sales?
- Competitive base + generous performance incentives + car
- Need a specialist in one of the fields below
Our client, a leader in their field are seeking a technical savvy sales specialist to join their growing team. There is genuine ongoing support to enable you to work on your core business.
- Develop sales of products and services to a range of organisations predominately in the manufacturing sectors
- Manage existing Key Accounts
- Work closely with the Account Manager’s on an ongoing basis
- Be across health and safety policies and procedures
- Analysis of Target industries and market segments
- Initiate and coordinate special projects in a range of areas
- Carry out presentations on products and solutions
Can be based Invercargill, Lower South Island or Dunedin
The ideal candidate:
- Background in Hose and Fittings, or Flow Control or Instrumentation or Gas Detection
- Proven success in managing large industrial accounts with multiple relationships across each business
- Background in technical sales and relevant qualification or possibly you are a Technician looking to move into sales
- Demonstrated history of business development or ready for that next stage
- A strong team player with a collaborative approach
- The ability to travel at short notice outside of your region and on a regular basis per month
- A strong communicator who can articulate technical information in an informative and helpful manner
- A confident presenter
In return for your skills and attributes you will be rewarded with working with a supportive and passionate team who are strong on team work and providing the best solutions to their varied clients. A competitive base plus generous performance incentive + vehicle make up this package.
To register your interest please apply below and quote 96662