NOTE - PLEASE READ THIS! You MUST have been living in New Zealand for a minimum of 5 years and be a NZ Permanent Resident OR A NZ citizen
About your new Company:
This is a major government agency with around 1600 employees nationwide. They are based in central city Wellington, close to all transport links and offer fabulous offices to work in and a positive, supportive team environment. The team you will be working with is a positive, happy and cooperative one, so you can be assured of a great group to work with.
About your new role:
This role will see you working in an environment that is nothing short of exciting, you will be working within a particular BI development team but also alongside relevant business teams where you will be required to draw from your extensive skill set to be able to explore, analyse and present to the wider business.
Although your technical skills are a requirement, you will also be able to show your leadership ability, how you have worked collaboratively with both business and technical users with a focus on delivering outcomes.
What I am looking for in your CV:
- Evidence of working as a Senior Developer in a BI and Data Warehouse enviroment
- Evidence of relevant experience relating to this role in your CV and Cover letter
- Experience working across multiple teams in a collaborative manner to deliver outcomes
- In depth knowledge of Data Warehousing, BI and Analytics Principles both old and new.
- Experience / Knowledge with R, MATLAB, SPSS, Python, Power BI, tableau
- Experience / Knowledge with Microsoft SQL BI Stack including Azure
- Experience / Knowledge with SAP IQ, IBM COGNOS, IBM Data manager & Data Stage
- Experience in designing and developing technical solutions.
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
What you need to do now:
Sound good? It IS! To apply email your CV to me NOW by clicking the 'apply now' button below,
Please note: all applicants must be permanent residents of New Zealand and will be required to undergo Drug Testing. The ability to achieve a Confidential Security Clearance is a requirement for this role.