- Great opportunity to join an organization that provides important services to its customer base
- Join an organization with a strong mission and direction
- Opportunity to work with large and complex data sets in an enterprise sized environment
- Good growth and career opportunities within the business
About the company:
This role will see you working with a high-profile enterprise sized organization working to provide valuable services to its New Zealand customer base. This organization prides itself on its strong social mission and you will be part of a team that provides an important range of data and reporting information to drive great decisions. This team is innovative and forward thinking with an established and long held formal agile process in place. You will enjoy the pace and fluidity at which this team operates.
About the role:
This role will see you operating as Business Intelligence Developer responsible for taking data and insights and turning them into useful information to support and improve decision making within this business. You will be working within a team of 14 which includes Business Analysts, Developers, and Data Analysts.
Some of the other tasks in your role will include the following:
- Using Agile techniques and tools in prototyping, brainstorming, and storyboards for technical teams and business stakeholders to utilize
- Consult with business stakeholders to provide advice and possibilities around the use of Business Intelligence tools and products such as dashboards and reporting
- Build and present prototypes in workshops and brainstorming sessions
- Complete unit testing on BI related product development
- Work to internal product development best practices
- Collaborate with business stakeholders throughout the development of products
- Build Business Intelligence products for use internally
Skills and experience required:
- Specialist experience a Business Intelligence Developer
- Technical skills in Power BI reporting tools, SQL Server (SSAS & SSRS), Azure Analysis Services
- Previous knowledge of Business Objects is a nice bonus
- Experience working in Agile environments
- Previous experience working with business stakeholders in building and presenting prototypes in workshop and meeting settings
- Strong communication skills particularly around the engagement of business stakeholders
- Background in building and developing Business Intelligence products for large organisations
We’d love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or Chris Lacey on 09 302 8384 f or a confidential discussion.
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
Ref No: 97027