Job Ref: 89398 SCS
PLEASE READ THIS: you MUST be a New Zealand Permanent Resident OR a New Zealand citizen and be living in NZ right now in order to apply!
** I PROMISE YOU A SAME DAY RESPONSE!
Business Process Analyst - end-to-end project based work, great manager, great team!
- $90,000-$95,000 per annum, negotiable, based in central city Wellington
- project oriented role based in business operations group of major govt agency
- supportive manager, great team, great career growth opportunities!
About the Organisation:
The organisation is a major government agency based in central city Wellington, very close to the station. They employ around 3,500 people nation-wide, and have around 600 people in their main Wellington office.
There's no restructuring going on around here! They did all of that months ago, and now the new structure is bedded down and working well.
About the role:
The role is based in the business operations group. The work is largely project based, and you will be working on projects on and end-to-end basis, so you get to see things through from beginning to end.
This team is focused on developing business process enhancements and improvements for the district offices. The goal is to help to make their business processes more efficient and easier to use.
NOTE: There is no requirement for travel out of Wellington, so you can rest easy on that score.
Many of the pieces of work are of fairly short duration - a few weeks to a couple of months. That means you get to deal with a wide variety of work and lots of different business users, so boredom will never be a problem.
What are they looking for in your CV:
- Experience as a Business Process Analyst
- Experience in reviewing current state processes and identifying opportunities for improving and enhancing present practices
- Experience in user requirements gathering and documentation
- Experience of working in a large, complex organisation that supports large numbers of operational business processes
- Experience in process design
- Experience in using quantitative and qualitative data to produce reports and recommendations.
- The ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- A good understanding of business design Best Practice and what that means in the practical workplace.
The team manager is one of the nicest and most supportive people you could hope to find, and the team itself is made up of smart, welcoming people.
Being the large organisation that they are, there are numerous opportunities for skills enhancement via project based work AND for career advancement going forward.
They offer lots of ongoing training, both formally and informally.
Sound good? It IS! Email your resume to me NOW by clicking the 'apply now' button below or call Sue Saville on 04 471 5867 for more information. NOTE: the name of the hiring organisation cannot be released until a CV has been received.