We’re seeking an experience Business Process Analyst who’s keen to join a mid-size, fast paced government organisation and make a real difference!
In this role, an initial 12 months fixed-term contract, you’ll be the sole process analyst so you’ll be collaborating with the wider business, applying your experience and initiative with the customer at the center as you assist the organisation implement a critical new system.
Ideally, you’ll bring solid knowledge of project delivery with experience across various methodologies and be able to right size your approach. The ability to engage with business side and technology teams should be seen as a key requirement. You’ll to be strong with current and future state business process mapping, developing workflow maps and storyboards. Solid experience across the elicitation of business requirements, while also managing stakeholder expectations is key as are excellent communication skills.
Other key capability we’re seeking include:
- Identification of process improvement opportunities through process facilitation and design sessions
- Leading process design sessions with key stakeholders to identify current gaps, future state, and process improvement solutions
- Analyse the effectiveness of current process in order to develop strategies to improve workflow effectiveness.
- Critical root cause analysis
- Manage and lead process design team to achieve process or project objectives.
- Manage multiple projects or initiatives at one time.
This is a key role where you’ll need to show initiative and your natural inquisitive nature and if successful you’ll join a small team with a great culture and environment. In the ideal world you’ll be available at short notice, however this isn’t essential.
If you have the experience as above and are keen on this role, please apply as soon as possible. We’ll progress candidates with the right experience through to interviews quickly. For more information please contact Chris Kent on firstname.lastname@example.org
Note – Due to current border restrictions we can only accept applications from candidates already in NZ, or NZ Residents/Citizens returning.