My client is based in Onehunga based client is looking for and Office Administrator to join their organisation.
The duties you cover may vary from reception, administration to office management duties. You may be the first point of contact for any visitors who come into office and any administrative queries from other staff members. The busy operations team require administrative support assistance from an experienced and down to earth coordinator.
You will need strong communication skills as you will be liaising with several people across the organisation. You be organised and motivated with a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
Duties of the role:
- Supporting staff and managers with office admin processing
- Creating purchase orders
- Responsible for signing in visitors
- Invoice processing & Order processing of 50 orders per day
- Ordering of supplies
- Data Entry & Database Management
- Down to earth and easy going
- Strong culture and community
- Supportive and flexible manager
Your skills and experience:
- Strong admin support or team coordination experience, 3 years or more
- Inventory management experience
- Exposure to operations
- SAP experience required
- Excellent MS Office and data entry skills
- Invoicing / Accounts exposure
If this sounds like you and you are looking for a new long-term opportunity please apply today following the prompts using a word.doc
Please note due to the high volume of response, we are unable to reach every applicant. You will be contacted if you are successful.
Recruitment Consultant, Reva Dalal