About the Role:
My client has multiple opportunities in the C#.Net Developer space. You will be working with their R &D Software Development team as their Software Engineer and will be part of the development or maintenance team.
- Proficient in C# (specifically WPF, generics, .NET4).
- Proficient in C++ (specifically Win32, ATL, STL, understanding exceptions).
- Experience in SQL Server development.
- Proficient in use of compiler/development environments.
- Proficient in use of version control tools and process.
- Proficient in use of debugging tools relevant to the product. The experience and ability to track down problems in products using these tools.
- Proficient at designing and documenting features or modules that are a part of a product or project.
- Has been an active contributor to a successful project in a collaborative team environment.
We’d love to hear from you, if you are if this sounds like you- APPLY now or contact Paula Broussard at Paula.Broussard@beyond.co.nz for more information.
Job Ref: 100411
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted due to high volume of applications.