- C++ Application Developer
- North Shore Location
- Leading-Edge Technology
About the company
My North Shore based client operates on the frontier of technology, partnering with some of the most well-known global product companies. Although this organisation has a stronghold on the global market, they are still a close-knit team. Due to the continuing success, they are now looking for a C++ Application Developer to join their high performing team.
About the role
As a C++ Application Developer, you will work closely with engineers, project managers and also customers to deliver world class technology solutions for the niche market that your company operates in. You’ll have a background in embedded software development and be able to work collaboratively with all areas of the engineering team.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Using C++ to improve and build new features
- Learning and developing new concepts, algorithms and processes
- Working on embedded Linux
- Scripting automated tests in Python and Bash
- Work in an Agile environment
Skills & experience required
- 5+ years commercial experience
- Strength in C++ and Object Orientated Programming
- Experience with C++ STL, Boost or QT Libraries
- Linux application development experience
- Knowledge of Software Design Patterns
- Bash/Python scripting and understand Makefiles
- Interest in Electronics and Hardware
- Confidence in speaking up with ideas and issues
- A relevant tertiary qualification
Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply.
We’d love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Tyler Hunt on 021 919 593 for a confidential discussion.
Job Ref: 94315.
Beyond IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.