About the Role:
Seeking an experienced C++ Software Engineer to work collaboratively within a team for creating device, mobile and web integrated technologies. You will work on IoT and video solutions and engage in developing new productions and solutions along the way. You will be delivering state of the art camera solutions, image processing, machine learning and computer vision within Embedded Linux environments using Agile methodologies.
- Strong, recent and relevant experience in C++ and OOP
- Experience using C++ STL, Boost or Qt libraries
- Experience in application development within Linux environments
- Experience scripting with Bash, Python etc along with Makefiles
- Ability to debug on embedded devices would be highly desirable (using GDB, Kernel Logging etc)
- Knowledge of IP Networking is also desirable
Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply.
We’d love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or email Tim Fang on email@example.com
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.