This well known and long-standing NZ construction company has developed a reputation as being solid and dependable. They work across a range of commercial categories of between $10M - $60M. They have a decent chunk of work in the pipeline that necessitates the need for a Junior or Cadet QS to join the team.
As a cadet, you will develop your skills under the mentoring and guidance of senior QS's taking instruction and developing your knowledge with:
- Preparation of tender documentation, supplier agreements and negotiation with sub-contractors
- Preparing detailed budgets and cost plans
- Contract Administration
- Undertaking the valuing of variations and potential variations
- Financial control
As an applicant:
- You have a tertiary degree in Quantity Surveying
- You have at least 1 - 2 years’ experience as a Quantity Surveyor with a NZ main contractor or experience working within the construction sector
- Your IT skills are outstanding
- You are enthusiastic, organized, confident and enjoy developing, communicating and sharing ideas
This role offers certainty of career growth, the chance to work within one of NZ leading mid-sized construction companies within a team based and enjoyable working environment.
Salary $50K - $70K depending on your level of experience.
To express an interest, please email your details to me at email@example.com