Job Ref: 97788
PLEASE NOTE: you MUST be a New Zealand citizen AND be living in New Zealand right now in order to apply!
Capacity Manager - SUPERB opportunity!
- $130,000-$135,000 per annum INCLUDING Kiwisaver, negotiable
- Seeking experienced ICT capacity manager
- Capacity management across applications, infrastructure and networks
About the Organisation
The organisation is a large NZ government agency who employ around 1,500 people. Their offices are based in central city Wellington, close to all transport links.
Their IT team numbers around 100 people in total.
About the Role
Reporting to the Manager of IT Technology, you will be responsible for ensuring that the organisation's information technology resources and infrastructure are supported and licensed to meet current and future business requirements, and that this is done in a cost-effective manner.
You the role of Capacity Manager will be responsible for managing and planning of the resources available to the organisation’s pre-production and production networks, infrastructure and related environments to ensure they have sufficient capacity to meet business needs and to adapt to changing demands.
NOTE: there is a lot of liaison with senior level stakeholders as well as vendors and suppliers involved, so you do need to have highly developed relationship engagement skills.
What they are looking for in your CV:
- Experience of having carried out capacity management for a large ICT site
- Experience in capacity management across applications, infrastructure and networks
- Experience in working with suppliers and vendors
- Experience in engaging with senior level stakeholders
- First class verbal and communication skills.
The hiring manager is one of the smartest - and nicest! - you could hope to work for. The work environment is stable and positive - no restructuring going on here!
PLEASE NOTE: you DO need to be a New Zealand citizen AND be living in New Zealand RIGHT NOW in order to be considered.
Sound good? It IS! email your resume to me now by clicking the 'apply now' button below, or call Sue Saville on 04 471 5867 for more information. NOTE: the name of the hiring organisation cannot be released until such time as a CV has been received.