My client is an iconic FMCG manufacturing and distribution specialist operating across New Zealand and Australia with some high profile global brands amongst their product range. This organisation is a forward-thinking business well known for looking after their people and holding their values close to their core.
As part of their continued growth and longevity in the market is the need to continuously improve their product range, how they produce their product in line with the organisational values and innovate the industry through their production and development.
In line with this growth an opportunity has arisen for a qualified Capital Projects Manager to oversee and develop their programme of multimillion-dollar projects across multiple sites largely in Auckland. This is a significant role that will see the successful individual manage a team of professional engineers to deliver on these pieces of work. This role is to manage the strategy, time frames and resources required for each project and ensure delivery to the business in accordance with the plan.
Key responsibilities in the role include:
- Champion best practice Capital Project Management
- Manage the engineering standards
- Be at the forefront of Health and Safety initiatives
- Partner with the business and Key stakeholders
- Autonomous working and delivery
- Continuous personal development and self-improvement
- Coaching and developing and experienced team
In order to be a successful applicant, it is essential your values align with those around you. You will be delivery focused, and uncompromising on your desire to meet targets and deadlines. You will be a leader that can inspire and motivate experienced professionals and know how to add value to them as a collective and individual basis.
- Team management experience (Essential)
- A strong background in Capital Project Management ideally across FMCG Manufacturing
- Experience coaching and developing
- Innovation and creativity
- Outstanding Communication skills
For the successful candidate there is an outstanding package on offer, with Bonus and additional benefits including product allowance, highly flexible hours and parking.
If this role is of interest, please contact Liam on 027 566 6561 for a confidential conversation or Apply now
REF # 110282