- Auckland City location
- Great opportunity, team environment
- Facilities Manager
We are seeking 3 x Facilities Managers to manage a portfolio of car parks throughout Auckland as well as oversee the daily operations and lead a team.
You will have a strong facility management background, strong leadership skills, the ability to deal with stakeholders at all levels and have a proven track record of delivering improvements that have added value to the organisations you have been a part of!
As part of the Operations Team you will assume functional responsibility and full accountability for overseeing the daily operations and performance of your own car park sites within the Auckland region.
You will provide leadership to your team including personnel and contractors to ensure that they are able to perform their roles effectively and efficiently. The position is an important conduit of information, reporting and implementation between the Business Manager Operations, clients and personnel.
You will need to be comfortable with technology so a technical aptitude will be beneficial. You will have good communication and conflict resolution skills, the ability to deal with diverse customers, as well as the ability to deal with sensitive issues in a tactful manner.
Your daily responsibilities will be:
- Managing the daily operations of the car park on your portfolio
- Responsible for delivering leadership and direction to your team and stakeholders
- Business development
- Participating (where required) in high level issue dispute resolution
- Responsible for overseeing the management of resourcing and cost analysis
- Communicating with key Clients on matters of reporting and site performance review
- Ensuring compliance with Company policies and procedures and legislative requirements across all sites on matters of employment relations and OH&S
- Recommending and overseeing implementation of changes to rate structures and signage
- Ensuring that great service is provided to our customers and providing active leadership to your team
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity then please contact Rachelle at Beyond Recruitment on 0274 478 9614 or email your CV to – firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Ref: 91189