- South Auckland
- Competitive salary
- Great team environment
Join a market leader in the supply of safety products. In this role you will be part of the Merchandising and Marketing team, reporting to the National Category Manager.
You will join a team of Category Managers across several specialist areas. This is a well-established business with successful relationships in the market.
Essential skills and attributes for this Category Manager role will include:
- Solid and well-established relationship building skills
- You understand the importance of knowing your market and your competitors
- You are currently in a category role (possibly construction, FMCG or another product space) and can bring your solid experience to a new organisation
- You are familiar with developing strategies to target product suppliers, pricing and promotion
- You have solid category planning skills to achieve business goals
- You understand the importance of regular category reviews to measure and monitor performance
- Strong planning skills
- Effective financial analysis & numerical skills
- Ability to work with the team and autonomously
- Positive, outgoing personality.
You are someone who is passionate about what you do. You relate well and build relationships with both internal customers and suppliers. You have the attitude to learn a new space and bring your transferable skills to this team. This is an exciting role with great potential.
Keen to hear more? To register your interest please apply below and quote 98459