- Centre manager
- Manukau based
- $75 000 + $80 000 per annum
- 37.5 hours a week
Our client is a well-known establishment and is looking for a strong leader to join their team.
About the role:
- The key function of this role is to provide leadership and support to the team, as well as communicating with children and parents daily
- This opportunity will excite someone with a hands-on leadership approach who doesn't want to be stuck behind a desk
- You will be a key role player in keeping the Centre running at maximum capacity and focus your business savvy to grow enrolment numbers
- You will be working with external agencies to implement a Child Centred approach to learning as well as working on the development of the whole team
- You will be a strong leader with exceptional interpersonal skills
- You will have a passion for people and the upliftment of the community
- You will have 5-7 years of leadership experience
- Strong business acumen and financial aptitude
- A qualification in Early Childhood Education
- Relevant post-graduate qualification is also preferred with a clean criminal record and NZ Residency
What’s in it for you:
- You will head up a team of passionate people with a love for their community and children
- You will receive a competitive salary and benefits
- This role brings great fulfillment, and no two days will be the same
- You will love going to work every day!
Apply online immediately if you are interested in being considered for this role. Job Ref# 112604
Please note that only NZ Citizens and residents will be considered for this role. All successful applicants will be assessed to the Vulnerable Children's Act standards.