I am seeking a Change Analyst for an immediate start on a 12 month contract with a prominent public sector client.
This role will oversee all aspects of change assessment, impacts and risks and ensure the people, process, policy and technology implementation impacts are integrated and understood. They will develop artefacts (e.g. assessments, plans and reports) to communicate impacts and present these to key groups, and contribute to the development of change and implementation management plans.
To be successful for this role you will require the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrated experience (5+ years) and skills in business and change analysis – for large organisational transformation or change programmes, preferably government and/or emergency sectors
- Demonstrated experience with change management methods, techniques and tools
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, including knowledge of the use of analysis tools and methodologies
- Change Management, Project Management and/or Business Analysis qualifications
- Very high standard of written communication and documentation for a wide range of audiences and purposes.
- Demonstrable experience of working with numerous and varied stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to work with ambiguity, at pace and to deadlines and manage multiple priorities
- Mature approach to relationship management and communications
- Ability to select from the full set of communication channels for providing concise, well targeted information to various stakeholders
- Good relationship management skills
If you have all of the above then hit the apply button now or call John Downs on (04) 494 1189 quoting job reference number 99680