- Change & Release Manager
- ASAP Start
- 3-6 months contract
- North Shore - Auckland
About the role:
The Change & Release Manager role supports the implementation, transition, enhancement and operation of other IT Service Management and IT service improvement processes based on the ITIL framework. You will ensure a regional change framework and associated processes are agreed, documented, followed, managed and regularly reviewed within this enterprise environment. This will cover traditional and cloud infrastructure, software and application deployment and platforms changes.
Skills & experience required:
- IT Change & Release Manager
- Have a high level of understanding & experience with ITIL V3
- Ensure all releases are actively accepted into operations with agreed documentation, training and artefacts
- Ensure appropriate security and privacy requirements are delivered
- Able to communicate to Project managers and Operations staff of Release expectations and any exceptions are managed appropriately
- Managing the Change Approval Board (CAB)
- Produce fit for purpose reporting and measurement is in place
- 4-5 years of experience in Change Management within complex IT environments
- Excellent communication skills
You must be in New Zealand and available for interview immediately.
We’d love to hear from you, APPLY now or contact Emma Wadsley on 021 191 9343 for a confidential discussion.
Ref No: 108894
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information