Our client is looking for a Change Manager to work closely with the Workstream Lead and Project Managers to own and manage the change management aspects of the workstream including stakeholder engagement and communications, understanding the impacts of the changes on people across the organisation and identifying and developing the required interventions to successfully achieve the change.
Deliverables include but are not limited to:
- Developing, owning and managing the stakeholder management, enagement and communications communications plans across the workstream.
- Owning the relationships and engagements with the business champions throughout this period of change.
- Managing documentation and processes relating to organisational change.
- Identifying the audiences and undertaking change impact assessments, drawing conclusions from the analysis and identifying the change interventions required.
- Developing the change and transition plans and activities that need to take place.
- Identifying, developing and delivering change activities / interventions working with training developers and the business to achieve the change.
- Developing and leading change readiness assessments.
- Identifying activties to embed the process and system changes in the business.
- Measuring change effectiveness and identifying learnings.
To be succesful in this role you will be a seasoned Change Manager with experience of working in large and complex organisations.
Tha role will start late October/early November.
Please note that we are seeking an experienced Change Manager skilled in the discipline of change management. We are not seeking project or programme managers with business change management skills.
If you are interested in this role, please click the Apply Now button or call Lauren Jones on 04 494 1189 quoting job number 94472