We are seeking a HR Change Manager to be part of a significant integration project. Working alongside the Program and Change Manager and the Head of Integration.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead, shape and deliver a successful integration experience for all stakeholders including staff, partners and end-customers
- Establish and execute on a change management framework
- Deliver an integration experience that is a best-case example
- Manage the various programme phases – integration, growth and transformation
- Participate in the change management activities across all areas of the business with particular emphasis on people and communication work-streams
- Risk management and escalation where appropriate
- Contribute to the on-time and on-budget delivery of the programme of work
It is essential that you have previous experience delivering change across multiple projects or within a programme. Previous experience delivering change for a SAP implementation, or finance project would be highly regarded but not essential.
- You must also possess a strong change management background and be able to demonstrate
- Experience with large-scale and complex change programme
- Strong Stakeholder and relationship management at Executive and Senior Leader leve
- Sound knowledge and previous experience of change management principles and methodologie
- The ability to act in a fast paced, changing environment
To know more about this challenging contract position, please contact Karen Smith at Beyond Recruitment HR on 021 192 4246, email firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.
Ref # 98102