Our client is seeking an experienced Change Manager for an initial 6 month contract! They are implementing a new Investment Contract Management System, replacing an in-house system and need a Change Manager to help make this happen.
As the Change Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring a smooth transition to the new system, and have the skills and experience to support this organisation to understand and prepare for the impacts on people, processes and policies on implementing a new ICMS.
You will need to ensure that this organisation is ready to implement and embed new ways of working through effective and targeted engagement and communication. As this system will affect a wide range of users, you will need to be adept in dealing with people at all levels, with different understanding of the ICMS and its benefits.
Knowledge, skills and experience needed:
- Well-versed in Change Management with at least 5 years’ experience, with some Government experience
- Experience managing business change involving an IT solution
- Up-to-date knowledge in current Change Management best practices and processes
- Successful development and implementation of practical change management strategies
- Understanding and appreciation of Te Ao Māori and Te Reo Māori. Interest and growing own knowledge of tikanga, the Treaty of Waitangi and engaging with whānau, iwi and hapū
- Preferably ProSci certification or equivalent
- Experience in developing training and delivering of workshops.
Accountabilities and Deliverables
- Change management
- Engagement with managers and staff to understand and analyse the potential change impacts for a new ICMS
- Identify change readiness and work with them to prepare for change
- Development of a change management strategy for ICMS, including detailed training and communication plans
- Project management
If this sounds like you, and for more information - 'APPLY' now! or call Chantelle Nisbet on 04 494 7120 quoting job # 98303