- Change Manager
- 3 year programme of work
- CBD Location
About the role:
We are seeking an accomplished Change Manager with 10 + years of change management experience whereby you have had to lead and implement change delivery, and provided high quality advice and support services in a large complex multi-year technology transformation project. Working on an enterprise software replacement programme of work you will be leading a team of 15 comprising of Change Co-ordinator, Communications Manager, Training Manager, Senior Change Analysts and Change Leads. You will be an expert in managing and supporting change, people including; effectively implementing changes in culture, business processes (new ways of working), systems and technology.
Skills and attributes required;
- 10+ years of Change Management experience
- Change Management certification (eg. Prosci, PRINCE2, CMI, APMG, ACMP or any other change or project management related certification)
- Proven track record managing and supporting change, people including; effectively implementing changes in culture, business processes (new ways of working), systems and technology
- Experience designing and developing change and engagement, benefit management, communication, and training strategies, frameworks
- Best practice change principles, methodologies (eg. Agile), processes and tools and are able to design and develop purpose-built change tools and interventions
- Experience in evaluating change and business impacts
- Superior communication (oral, written, and presentation)
- Exceptional planning and organisational skills
- Development of user journey/experience maps
- A solid understanding of quality assurance and control processes and documentation
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project or other project management software)
We’d love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Clare Saunders firstname.lastname@example.org or call 09 309 3105 for a confidential discussion.
To be considered for this role you must be currently in New Zealand and be legally entitled to work.
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.