- Change contract
- 10 months
- Auckland -CBD
The purpose of the Change Manager role is to deliver an organisational change management approach for a leading bank in Auckland CBD.
This includes considering and managing end to end people requirements including developing a change vision, facilitating stakeholder engagement, creating change strategy and plans, assessing change readiness, conducting change impact analysis and people risk assessments, designing implementation plan including communication and learning plans as well as planning transition and post change embedding.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Design, develop and deliver fit for purpose change management strategy and a change management plan to improve people and customer experiences
- Prepare, plan and manage stakeholder business change readiness and change implementation including mobilising and maintain change networks to enable and adopt change
- Identify and monitor change impact related risks and issues, and recommend mitigating actions
- Measure change management delivery via tracked lead/lag indicators so that business change benefits are realised
- Champion the Change Framework, applying EC practices including change readiness ‘good’ to go checks, Listen Learn Act (LLA) sessions etc
- Coach leadership, delivery and operational teams to manage the people side of change from change initiation to implementation including change embedment
- Contribute to the Change Community of Practice to foster a change network and build change maturity
- Establish and maintain effective relationships to become the trusted change advisor through delivery of fit for purpose sustainable change management related activities
- Collaborate with training and comms on the design and execution of learning and comms related change management activities e.g. learning and comms plans
- Collaborate and connect across the broader Change Community to ensure more effective landing and embedding of change – this should include escalation for unresolved risks and impacts
- Extensive experience of enabling and facilitating end to end business/organisational change
- Expert understanding and application of good practice change management principles
- Demonstrable experience of operating effectively across the organisation at all levels to influence successful change outcomes
- Experience of developing change leadership and management capability in a large corporate environment
- Understanding of how effective people change experience drives and supports better customer and business outcomes
- Strong commercial focus and an understanding of how value is driven in a business
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with ambiguity and manage multiple priorities
- Very high standard of written communication and documentation
- Comfortable working with digital workplace tools and platforms to support effective ways of working
- Financial services experience desired but not essential
Competitive hourly rate- immediate start in next 2 weeks.
Contact Kris Attewell@ Beyond Recruitment HR 021 435172 or email email@example.com or APPLY NOW!
Job # 117177