- Change Practice Lead
- Fixed Term or Hourly Rate contract
- Auckland -CBD
You’ll help lift change maturity across the organisation, through supporting the Change Management Office (a Change Centre of Excellence) and providing strategic support, change management expertise, advisory and coaching support to uplift change management capability.
You won’t lead change on specific projects – but you’ll act as the internal ‘expert’ or guide on all things change related – helping lift capability and ensuring standards of change services and products are consistent (and to the quality needed). Your remit will include leading the Community of Practise, driving our internal reporting dashboard (the view of internal change) and implementing effectiveness measures and standards to show progress.
You’ll ‘get’ enterprise project and or programme change and the complexity of driving change!
The team works in an adaptable and fluid way on key programmes, projects and initiatives as required to enable collaboration, cross-skilling and development. This may involve short-term projects in virtual teams and/or the adoption of adaptable work practices. We also shuffle portfolios when needed – depending on skills, priorities and development needs. They work flexibly, virtually, in person and everything in between. Outcomes matter more than locations or hours for the team.
- A continuous improvement mindset
- Analytic and insights focus – you’ll be able to draw conclusions, seek out data and make connections
- Strong leadership, influencing and relationship management ability
- Strong problem resolution and decision making skills – you’ll know how to guide and lead others to outcomes
- Good interpersonal and communication skills – you’ll be able to present and simplify complex information for a range of audiences
- A structured logical approach with the ability to flex or u-turn when needed!
- A pragmatic customer focused approach – you’ll understand different perspectives and bring the needs of others to the table
- Energy and resilience to get things done
- High emotional intelligence and self awareness of strengths and development needs
- Five years Change Management experience with demonstrated knowledge of best practice and frameworks
- Proven experience applying change management processes and tools to drive adoption of change
- Knowledge of programme or enterprise wide change
- Demonstrated ability to drive timely and effective adoption of change and delivery of business benefits
If this is of interest please contact Kris Attewell @ Beyond RecruitmentHR 021 435712 or email email@example.com