- Utilise your broad building engineering experience
- Provided consultative advice for key government build projects
- Enjoy a part-time working arrangement to fit around other commitments
We are currently sourcing a Chief Engineering Consultant on for a government agency on a permanent basis. This is a very senior position which requires an authoritative figure who can make high-level decisions on which capital projects go ahead at what time. You will have a demonstrable and broad experience within building and property engineering and will be confident and diligent when called upon to make executive decisions. Our clients are willing to look at contractors/consultants who are interested in a permanent, part-time income around other work.
You will have:
- Broad and deep understanding/experience of built environment engineering
- A consultative approach with decision-making skills
- Ability to gain respect from industry professionals and senior management
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click the APPLY NOW button. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
For further information contact Tom King on (04) 471 5866 quoting job number 103810
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz