Beyond Recruitment are currently working on a senior leadership role at a unique organisation in Wellington.
This is a Chief Information Officer role, and as such your responsibilities will include strategic planning, budgeting, and management of organisation wide technology, contracts, information, and more. You will ensure that ICT resources align with the overall strategic direction of the organisation, while supporting and reinforcing its vision and priorities.
The preferred candidate will have:
- Senior IT management experience
- A wide range of technical experience including infrastructure, applications development, and support
- Excellent relationship management, communication, and negotiation skills
- Thorough understanding of a variety of ICT best practice, systems, and processes
- Experience in managing technical IT projects both infrastructure and development
- All the qualities and experience that would make an excellent CIO
In addition to your specific work experience, your attitude will be crucial to your success in this role. You will be energetic, passionate, genuine, and committed to the purpose of the organisation. You will also be highly emphatic and personable, with the aim of building up and engaging the team around you.
If your experience and attitude match the requirements for this role, we would love to hear from you. Apply now via this advert or reach out to me directly – firstname.lastname@example.org
REF # 108787