- Citrix Engineer
- 6 month Contract
About the Company:
Our client is a globally recognised organisation employing over 100,000 employees across more than 150 countries. They facilitate incorporating nearly all latest technologies the industry has to offer, whilst providing the platform to add exciting and cutting edge projects to your portfolio. Our client provides flexible, stable and an exciting environment to thrive and eleviate your skills to meet market trends.
About the Role:
Seeking an experienced Systems Engineer who is proficient in Citrix technologies to manage and support client environments. You will work with the Server Team to support the Citrix XenDesktop/App, Netscaler and Ironport infrastructure. You will also engage in Incident, Problem, Change and Configuration Management.
- Expertise in Citrix XenDesktop/ App
- Netscaler and Ironport is desirable
- Experience with ADFS and Powershell scripting
- Experience with Microsoft Server products is desirable
- Understanding of ITIL processes for Incident, Problem, Change and Configuration Management
- Exceptional customer-facing communication skills
- Professionalism and willingness to be flexible
Note: Must be eligible to work full-time in New Zealand.
Apply now or get in touch with:
Sri Nanduri at email@example.com or call 021 339 535
Clare Saunders – Lead Talent Solutions, Technology, Transformation & Digital at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 09 374-0876 for more information.
Essential: Applicants need to have a right to work in New Zealand with a valid visa and be currently present in the Country.
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.