This well established multidisciplinary consultancy specialises in civil, environmental, geotechnical and structural engineering; contaminated land, resource management, surveying and land development. With multipple projects on the go they are looking to bring on another experienced Civil Engineer to join their team.
- Retaining wall and roading infrastructure design for land, residential and commercial development
- Civil engineering infrastructure investigations, reporting and design drawing
- Liaison with clients
- Coordination and supervision of projects
- Bulk earthworks and sediment control drawings
Key selection criteria
- BE in Civil Engineering
- 3-4 years of consultancy experience in a similar role
- Strong understanding of NZ market and standards
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- New Zealand residency or valid work permit
If you have the skills and experience for this position then Apply here, or call Illya Golovchenko at Beyond Recruitment on 027 478 9614 for a confidential discussion.
Ref No: 94035