Our client is a mid-size consultancy that's been operating for over 30 years in the New Zealand and Fiji markets, and currently have over 40 Engineers that specialise in civil, structural, fire, surveyind and heavily involved in the transporation sector. Due to a growing work load they are looking for a passionate intermediate Civil Engineer to join their Infrastructure team.
- Manage your own land development projects
- Work across commercial, residential, education and healthcare sectors
- Work on a range of AutoCAD drafting and design projects
- Flood modelling
- Provide other engineers with required support
Key selection criteria
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering (Washington accord accredited)
- 3-5 years of experience in Consultancy environment
- Previous land development experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude and work ethic
- New Zealand Residency or valid work permit
If you think you have the skills and experience to be succesful in this role then Apply Here, or contact Ray Crocker on 021 181 6300 for a confidential discussion.