This is a commercial construction company based in Auckland that has a portfolio of retail, commercial, education and industrial type projects. They build in the $5M - $70M range and have a team based in Auckland including QS’s and administrators that assists in the management of projects.
This build will be based in Kerikeri and will go through to mid-way through 2023.
Reporting to the Project Manager who will be based in Auckland, you will be responsible for the civil aspects of preparing a site for this brand new commercial build that will be commencing in February 2022. You would be given the opportunity to transfer into the building aspects of the project as the structures commence.
The civil role would be including site set out, some demolition, excavations, piling, water, drainage, and roading.
- You will have at least 7 years civil experience with setting out sites
- You are knowledgeable and experienced in roading, drainage and water
- Hold appropriate qualifications
- You can juggle multiple projects at once and have excellent time-management skills
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Intermediate computer skills
Package $120K - $130K
For further information, please call Matt on 0275544064 or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org