- Monday to Friday shifts – no weekend work!
- Incredible opportunity for internal progression
- On-going training and development
My client is large, well known crown entity and is looking for a positive and resilient team player to join their Claims team.
In this role, you will be handling both inbound and outbound calls from customers around collecting early day overdue levies while ensuring that all system records are updated and maintained. The need to be quick and reactive is important to deliver to the customer’s expectations of getting answers quickly and efficiently.
The calls come in thick and fast so you will need to demonstrate the ability to handle the pressure of high call volumes with sensitive subject matters.
We are looking for candidates with:
- Previous customer service experience in a contact centre environment
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- High levels of resilience
- A desire to go to work each day
- System savvy and able to type fast
In return you will enjoy:
- Full training and support given as you step into this organisation
- Variety in this role and having no two queries be the same!
- An established and successful entity with REAL progression opportunities
- Great company benefits
- Great Team environment
If you would like to be considered for this role and are eligible to work in a permanent position in New Zealand, then please send your CV to Clive Pearson at email@example.com or call 04 471 5861. Job Ref: 99541