This is a group home builder with a well-developed franchise network, they are positive brand recognised for their highest quality and exceeding customer expectations. They have great support systems, strong trade and supplier relationships and an outstanding team culture with a very low staff turnover.
They are volume builders with contracts with Kainga Ora (Housing NZ) but also, they work with clients in Design and Build with plenty of opportunities to price.
This role is working on their Design and Build side of the business. They are on the lookout for an Intermediate Level Residential QS that is able to converse easily with clients, that is able to deliver the bad and good news, that can problem solve and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
Your role involves:
- Completing job estimates/pricing
- Contract administration
- Liaising with clients
- Financial reporting and variations
- Orders preparation
- Supplier management/negotiating
- 5 - 6 years of residential QS experience including knowledge of NZS 3604 and NZ construction processes
- Tertiary qualified
- Outstanding communication skills with natural ability relate to clients
- Strong problem, solving skills
- Well presented
- Strong financial nous, excellent pricing systems skills
- Drive and want to build a career within this company
Salary $100K - $110K pending experience.
For further information on this role or other roles, please call Matt on 027 5544064 or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ref No: 111215