- Cloud Architect
- Permanent role
Family owned technology company who foster a down to earth, hybrid environment are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Cloud Architect who can design, build and implement solutions for a global leader in Geographic Information Systems (GIS) software products and services
About the role:
The primary responsibility of the Cloud Architect is to cover all the technical aspects of GIS Managed Services cloud architecture, including the system design and ensuring solutions, adhere to the designed architecture during development and deployment phases, aligning systems with emerging Esri and cloud native technology.
- Extensive experience in architecting enterprise-wide cloud (AWS and Azure). Azure preferred.
- Infrastructure and software implementations that involve integration with other core systems
- Familiar with the latest trends in technology to enable best practice for safe, secure and robust solutions to be implemented.
- Attitude is key for this role and culture, we are seeking a focused, enthusiastic Cloud Architect who is eager and excited by this opportunity.
- Parking provided
- Lovely, down to earth people, who embody company values and enjoy a family orientated environment and culture.
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or call Verity Bliss at email@example.com
Beyond Recruitment - Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talents with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.