As a Cloud Architect, you will be responsible for assessing project needs, select appropriate Cloud server technology, storage technology, network elements, load balancing elements, Authentication and Authorisation solutions, and catalogue items from cloud providers. You will liaise with and influence key Stakeholders, engage and collaborate with Client's business, technical teams and vendors.
About the role:
- 5+ years of experience developing and implementing architectures that are compliant with Industry Security Frameworks (e.g. NZISM, PSR)
- 5+ years’ experience of multi domain infrastructure design and architecture
- Related technical expertise in networking, database, API technologies, DevOps practices, infrastructure design and configuration
- Experience with designing for IaaS and PaaS solutions
- Experience with Public cloud offerings
- Experience with AWS, Azure
- Experience with Cloud Business Offices, and/or Cloud Transformation initiatives
- Commercial nous with respect to cloud billing setup will be an advantage
- Cloud Infrastructure domain
- Infrastructure (virtual hardware, operating system, IaaS) design and configuration
- Database – Oracle / RAC, ADG, SQL Server Always On
- Middleware – WLS / WAS /WMB/IIB/API Technologies
- Service design on IaaS: Backup, VM and file replication, PAM., AD replication, LDAP replication, patching, monitoring
- Security: patching, Monitoring, incident reporting, SEIM, certificate management and identity related product configuration design
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Sri Nanduri on 021 339 535 for a confidential discussion or email me: email@example.com
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
NB: Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. To be considered for this role you will need to be legally entitled to take up a full-time work opportunity in New Zealand.
REF # 104659