- Cloud Architects
- Contracting Roles
- Auckland CBD
About the role:
We are seeking experienced AWS or Azure Cloud Architects for upcoming contract roles in the Auckland region. You will need to have strong scripting and automation skills, CICD, Agile/Sprint methodologies and outstanding communication skills.
Skills and experience required:
- Scripting/Automation skills (PowerShell etc)
- Cloud experience – AWS or Azure
- Experience in Infrastructure Migration
- Good knowledge of Windows Server at an enterprise level
- Git Repos
- CICD (Deployment Pipelines)
- Agile/Sprint project methodologies
- Must have outstanding communication skills
We require experienced professionals who can start immediately and hit the ground running. If this sounds like the right role for you, please apply now to Pregasin Pillay for more info email email@example.com
Candidates that are in New Zealand with the legal right to work are invited to apply.
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
NB: Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. To be considered for this role you will need to be legally entitled to take up work opportunity in New Zealand.