- Cloud Engineer - Pega/AWS
- Contract until March 2022
About the Role:
A leading financial organisation is seeking an experienced Pega/AWS cloud engineer to engage with third party vendors in supporting the workflow environment. You will be working with a team based in Auckland to ensure a highly available environment for the Pega Platform including support and maintenance.
- Strong experience in Platforms Engineering
- Experience working within cross-functional teams
- Experience in maintaining AWS environments using IaaC and CloudFormation
- Experience in AWS cloud security including autoscaling and load balancing
- Experience with Cloudwatch logs and alarms
- Experience in Linux scripting and administration
- Experience with CI/CD using Jenkins
Note: Must be eligible to work full-time in New Zealand.
Apply now or get in touch with Sri Nanduri at email@example.com or call 021 339 535 or Clare Saunders at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 09 309 3105 for more information.
Essential: Applicants need to have a right to work in New Zealand with a valid visa.
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.