- Cloud Infrastructure/Platform Engineer
- Outstanding Opportunity
About the role
The Cloud Infrastructure/Platform Engineer is responsible for supporting and maintaining applications, environments and platforms, including the existing Azure Cloud, Windows Server and Windows 10 Standard Operating Environment (SOE) infrastructures. The Cloud Infrastructure/Platform Engineer will be an escalation point for the End User Support Specialist and will provide 2nd and 3rd level application and infrastructure support.
Skills & experience required:
- Azure Cloud Infrastructure experience (VM, VNET, ASR, Azure automation, Security Centre, ARM templates)
- Experience with Windows Server operating system configuration, automation and management
- Windows SOE management experience including modern management – AutoPilot, Intune, SCCM co-management
- Experience with VSTS, Github, Fiddler, etc.
- Automation experience
- Experience in Identity Management, SSO, Active Directory and Azure AD
- Solid understanding of TCP/IP networking
- Practical experience in DevOps environments
- Experience in release management, SDLC, source control
- Development Tools usage experience, e.g. Visual Studio, VSTS, SQL Management Studio, Fiddler, Postman, etc.
- Databases and data management
- API experience e.g. REST, SOAP, WCF
- Integration experience e.g. LogicApps, Flow, workflows, etc.
- Development/scripting language experience, e.g. SQL, PowerShell, JSON, etc.
- Cloud experience, preferably in MS Azure
- Broad experience across private and public cloud, networking, virtualisation, identity, security and storage
- Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills
Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply.
We’d love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or call Clare Saunders on 09 374 0876.
Beyond Recruitment, Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities.Visit www.beyond.co.nz