Opportunity to join my client in a full time, permanent, Collections Officer Role!
You will be working within a busy team to carry out the following tasks and duties:
- Running receivables reports
- Following up on current and overdue accounts, via email, letters and phone calls
- Identify and resolving any invoice queries or issues
- Assist in the upload of banking reports and allocation of direct credits
- Daily and monthly reporting
- Continuously working to improve procedures and quality of service
- Working to strict yet achievable targets
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
- Building strong relationships with internal and external clients and stakeholders
If you can answer yes to the questions below and you are looking for a new challenge this could be the role for you:
- Do you have experience developing strong relationships within internal and external clients and stakeholders?
- Do you enjoy following up on outstanding debt in the commercial sector?
- Do you have the resilience to deal with difficult customers?
- Are you process driven, and able to follow procedures?
- Do you enjoy meeting targets and KPI'S?
- Are you system's savvy?
- Do you have clear and professional communication skills?
This is a great opportunity which will allow you to grow your skills, whilst offering career development, in a fantastic team environment.
If you have the skills listed above please submit your CV through this vacancy.
If you are committed to building a long-term career with a successful global leader and believe you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role, APPLY here or contact Chris Petzer at Beyond Recruitment at Chris.Petzer@beyond.co.nz for a confidential chat .
Ref No: 88470