Our client is a Crown owned entity that is currently undergoing a period of review across the business, looking for opportunities to Improve, develop and grow.
This change has brought about a requirement for a highly commercially minded analyst with excellent skills across a wide variety of financial and business-related disciplines. This role is initially required on a contract basis for a period of around 6 months, although may be extended or offered on a permanent basis to a high performing individual.
You will have a number of years’ experience operating in an analytical role and have advanced abilities in manipulating information, building models and providing commentary to findings.
This role reports through to a Commercial Manager that may require support and assistance in developing and presenting organisational strategic and business plan’s.
- Support the Commercial Manager and broader business with high level analytical expertise
- Assist in developing the organisational strategic plan
- Analyse complex financial information and provide clear, accurate and timely financial recommendations
- Provide support to the Asset Development team on project modelling and analysis, including significant property development projects
- Support business requests for special projects, ad hoc analysis and reporting.
- Advanced skills in analytical tools and methodologies
- Understanding of financial concepts and experience within financial analysis
- Demonstrated experience in data manipulation and analysis, modelling and data interpretation
- Ability to participate and communicate effectively and confidently.
- Strong customer focus and experience in business partnering and providing business intelligence
If this contract sound of interest, please contact Vishal Rajani on 021 192 9374 or Liam Brodie on 027 566 6561 for a confidential conversation.
Ref No: 91136