Our client is a New Zealand owned and operated leading manufacturer employing over 600 people across NZ and Australia. Established over 6 decades ago, the business has grown into a true global contender and distribute worldwide from the state of the art manufacturing facility in South Auckland. Due to growth and expansion we are looking for a Commercial Analyst as a new appointee responsible for sourcing external market data to highlight industry trends, economic cycles and competitor activity
As part of the sizable accounting team and reporting to the CFO, the role will include:
- Contribute to the design and development of analytic process and systems
- Source and present internal data to allow for efficiency and improvement opportunities.
- Participate in major business improvement initiatives and growth opportunities.
- Identify improvement opportunities in the budgeting process to support continuous improvement.
- Maintain the integrity of the system and review the effectiveness and efficiency
- As the ideal candidate, you will possess drive and self-determination with a highly degree of analytical ability. Strong and effective communication skill is a must as you will need to establish rapport with people at all levels of the organisation and work collaboratively with them.
Skill and experience required:
- A level of management and cost accountancy skills consistent with a qualified accountant
- Experience operating in a standard costing and manufacturing environment.
- Strong ability to make sound commercial decisions based on assessment of facts, assumptions and implications.
- Solid financial capability coupled with commercial awareness.
- High degree of computer literacy.
- Scenario modelling using Excel and/or business planning tools.
- Exposure to a large ERP system
ONLY APPLICANTS LEGALLY ENTITLED TO WORK IN NZ WILL BE CONSIDERED
If this role is for you “Apply Now” with your CV attached.
Client Manager – Senior Accounting, Finance & Financial Services
Ref No: 88659